Student has many features designed to enhance the research process and increase student engagement and interest:
- Math and Science games appear on relevant articles to engage users and extend learning in a fun, interactive way! For a complete list of games and related articles click here.
- My Research offers individualized accounts, allowing users to compile content that can be accessed from home or school.
- World Book Biography Center, with more than 10,000 biographies of both historical and contemporary figures.
- OneDrive, Google Drive and Google Classroom integration.
- Trivia quizzes that make learning fun.
- Age-appropriate webquests provide exploratory print-and-go activities.
- Lexile® measures on Student’s most popular articles deliver a “targeted” reading experience.
- Extensive built-in dictionary and an easy-to-navigate atlas
- Translation tool with 100+ languages!
- See correlations to Common Core, state, and national standards.
Tailored for students in elementary and middle schools, World Book Student includes all the articles from the print versions of the World Book Encyclopedia, plus thousands of additional articles, learning resources, and research tools.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email us at email@example.com.