Discover has many features designed to give all learners access to the information they need:
- Easy-to-read articles on topics of interest to middle- and high school students that include reading comprehension questions to help students focus on key concepts.
- An uncluttered interface, easy-to-understand content, and useful activities.
- World Book Explains videos, which feature experts answering questions on high-interest topics.
- How to Do Research, which contains invaluable resources for both students and educators.
- A Citation Builder that creates flawless citations in MLA, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Users can translate articles into 100+ languages or have them read aloud in English.
- The rich, interactive Life Skills Center offers practical tips on such topics as applying for jobs, budgeting, arranging housing, health care issues, social skills, and more.
- See correlations to Common Core, state, and provincial standards.
- Ideal for reluctant readers, ELL, ESL, and adult literacy students with content tailored for ease of comprehension and vocabulary building.
- Makes content more accessible to readers of all levels and helps you differentiate instruction in any learning environment.
- Optimized for iPads and the most popular Android devices.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email us at email@example.com.