Alongside thousands of articles, media, special reports, and more, Advanced has many features designed to enhance the research process and enhance global awareness and critical thinking:
- Advanced research tools include a dictionary, atlas, and more.
- Teaching with Primary Source Documents includes advanced lesson plans.
- Pathfinders of pre-generated content sets aid in research and subject matter understanding.
- My Research offers individualized accounts, allowing users to compile content that can be accessed from home or school.
- Thousands of fiction and nonfiction online books.
- World Newspapers includes more than 400 periodicals from around the globe.
- Citation Builder creates flawless citations in MLA, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Correlations to Common Core, state, and national standards.
- Age-appropriate webquests provide exploratory print-and-go activities.
World Book Advanced is a powerful reference tool that includes full encyclopedic and multimedia databases supplemented with online books, primary sources, website links, Back in Time articles, special reports and more.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email us at email@example.com.