Young students can interact with content on Early Learning in a variety of ways:
- 14 Content Worlds feature a wealth of expository content and serve as a child’s first interactive, visual online encyclopedia.
- Videos, categorized by subject and designed to provide visual, real-world examples of high-interest topics.
- Educational and fun Games, designed to reinforce early childhood building blocks and great for disguised learning.
- Both fiction and nonfiction Stories, categorized by topic, that can be read on each of the individual content worlds or on the main stories landing page.
- Activities, categorized by type, can be done within the paint application offered in Early Learning, or are available as printable Print & Do activities.
Early Learning also has full read-aloud capabilities and a For Educators (also called For Grownups) section of the site to help both educators and parents get the most out of the site. Here, you can find our Guided Reading Program and access Curriculum Correlations.
- Emergent readers will engage in an interactive and playful environment of topical content worlds with bursts of information to support microlearning.
- A highly engaging and visual site designed for easy integration into classroom instruction and library programming.
- Easily adaptable with new features and content added regularly based on user feedback.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email us at email@example.com.