A redesigned and updated version of the Solar System and Space Exploration Library, Explore the Solar System features a larger trim size and many new illustrations in a more exciting and appealing format. This set is a companion to Explore the Universe. Together, the two sets cover astronomy curriculums from upper primary to high school. The revised series incorporates the recent flood of new discoveries about the sun, planets, and other objects in the solar system.
• Two-page spreads present questions and answers
• Hundreds of striking photographs, illustrations, charts, and graphs
• Many spreads include a “Do You Know?” feature that offers an interesting and little-known fact about some element of the topic
• A glossary in every volume
• Boldface emphasis on key content words in the main text
• Four “Focus On” special features per volume that offer in-depth looks at amazing phenomena, explain scientific processes, and offer side trips to exotic locations
SKU: 20337 | ISBN: 978-0-7166-2549-0 | Volumes: 10 | Pages: 64 | Trim: 20.3 x 25.4cm | Copyright: 2014